[LDM #DNN-647229]: Ugly 32bit CentOS bug

Jeff,

> I reduced the queue to 3g (from 4) same error ..
> reduced to 2g no problem re-made the queue and started right up..
>
> now the question .. is 2gb big enough for Level 2 and Level 3??

The current maximum rates for NEXRAD-2 and NEXRAD-3 are about 2.5 GB/h and 0.8
GB/h, respectively. So, no, a 2 GB queue isn't big enough to hold one hour's
worth of data under the worse-case scenario.

I wonder if if the operating-system is limiting the size of the LDM process.
Would you please send me the output of the (standard) command "ulimit -a" -- or
whatever's equivalent for your user-shell.

Ticket ID: DNN-647229