[LDM #TIB-337303]: New IDD relay - ldm is hanging after some time

Hi Pete,

I hope the Brewers game was fun!

Mike Schmidt let me know yesterday that we are using RAID 1 (mirrored)
on our idd.unidata.ucar.edu cluster nodes.  Moreover, at one time he
ran at least one of the nodes with a 40 GB queue on a machine with
72 GB of RAM.  Whether or not the size of your queue as a fraction
of total RAM is important on your system is unknown to us.

Ticket ID: TIB-337303