[Support #WSU-931209]: LDM 6.9.7 registry build error

Kevin,

> Sure, give that a try, although the version that we have is pretty old
> (3.3) . . .  I tried it with gcc yesterday and got a failure pretty
> quickly, so don't spend too much time debugging if it fails.  I think
> for now 6.8.1 will be a workable solution for our NLDN feed ...

I successfully built and installed LDM 6.9.7 on Striker2 using the following:

    $ export PATH=/usr/ccs/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin
    $ ./configure --disable-root-actions CC=/usr/local/bin/gcc

Before you can use this version, you'll have to execute the command

    make root-actions

as the superuser, root, in the directory "/home/ldmnldn/ldm-6.9.7/src".

Ticket ID: WSU-931209