[Support #WSU-931209]: LDM 6.9.7 registry build error

Kevin,

There's a 32-bit/64-bit incompatibility between the LDM 6.8 and 6.9
installations. As a consequence, they won't play well with each other (the
product-queue has to be deleted and recreated every time you switch between
them). Also, some of the 6.8 utilities are 32-bit rather than 64-bit, which
will probably lead to problems.

I'd like to make the two installations consonant with each other. To do this
efficiently and with minimal downtime, I would need root access. May I have it?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: WSU-931209
Department: Support LDM