[LDM #TQK-847696]: ldmadmin-pl.config bug?? and scour inefficiency

Jeff,

> -bash-3.2$ ls -l ldm.pq
> -rw-r--r-- 1 ldm ldm 3056840704 Jul 26 23:20 ldm.pq
>
> it maybe creating it, but its not using it,
> if I put 3G in the ldmadmin-pl.conf, come Wed during the
> severe weather , I will fall at least 15 min behind on level3
> and 30-40 min behind on level 2..
> that's just my experience

We don't doubt your experience.  What we're trying to do is understand it so
that we can infer the problem from your experience.

Is there any chance that we could log onto the system in question as the LDM
user and play around with it -- or is the system too operational?

Ticket ID: TQK-847696