[LDM #TQK-847696]: ldmadmin-pl.config bug?? and scour inefficiency

Jeff,

> yes I did, and the queue sizes where significantly different right now
> my queue size is  2188292096, with 3000000000 in the ldmadmin-pl.config
> with 8145724k out of 12G Ram used the queue size is nowhere near that
> if I specify 3G in the ldmadmin-pl.config but RAM usage will float up
> to just shy of 10G

Would you please execute the command "pqcreate -s 3G -q /tmp/ldm.pq" (assuming
there's room for such a file) and send us a long-listing ("ls -l") of the file.
 The command might take several minutes to execute.  Then delete the file.

Ticket ID: TQK-847696