[LDM #RZL-111060]: Can you run two ldms on one computer?

Mike,

> I read the article, and it seems very doable.  We would use a virtual IP
> instead
> of switching ports, so the upstream ldm will see us as a completely separate
> entity from the other ldm.  Given this method, is it still
> "potentially problematical" if *some* of the products sent to ldm 1 are the
> same as those sent to ldm 2?

Sorry, I was thinking of something else.  There shouldn't be any problems at
all.

> Thanks,
>
> Mike
>
> p.s.  What software package do you guys use for your email support system?
> We need to setup something more formal than our current system for doing
> this.

We use SupportSuite.  It's cheap, seems to have what we need, and allowed for
an easy transition from our previous system.  Tom Yoksas is the expert on it
<address@hidden>.

Ticket ID: RZL-111060