[LDM #GDD-361197]: Self-consistency problem with product queue

Evan,

> My LDM recently went down and now when I attempt to restart, I get an
> error I've never seen before:
>
> "The self-consistency of the product-queue could not be determined.  See
> the logfile for details."
>
> A Google search didn't come up with anything either. My logs files
> appear to be empty as well. Can you help me solve this?
>
> Many thanks,
> Evan

It's possible that your system crashed, leaving the LDM product-queue in an
inconsistent state.  The solution to that would be to delete the queue with the
command "ldmadmin delqueue" and then recreate it with the command "ldmadmin
mkqueue".

The lack of logging is serious because logging must work in order to
troubleshoot the LDM system.  Please send me the output from the following
commands:

    uname -a
    grep SELINUX /etc/selinux/config
    ps -ef | grep syslog
    grep local /etc/syslog*.conf
    ls -l $HOME/bin/hupsyslog $HOME/bin/rpc.ldmd

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: GDD-361197
Department: Support LDM