[Support #RZI-325369]: Re: New LDM server for EMWIN-only feed

Gilbert,

> I think I have figured out the problem with the missing METARs going
> through pqsurf, but WHY that is, is beyond me.
>
> Whenever a SPECI is sent across singly, it is fine. But, send it with
> multiple ones together (2 or more), and they get rejected. Why that would
> be...I have no clue. There may be more to it than that, but in watching it
> closely, that's the only thing I can figure out. My single ones that were
> missing were, I think, due to load averages being high (I gave you a
> figure of 1.75, but when the METARs went through, it was higher than
> that). Have you seen the same thing?

We haven't see that because we don't try to do what you're doing
because GEMPAK can process composite bulletins (so we don't need to).

I'm at the Eastern Regional HQ of the NWS teaching an LDM workshop.
I'll investigate this problem when I return.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: RZI-325369
Department: Support LDM