[Support #RZI-325369]: Re: New LDM server for EMWIN-only feed

Gilbert,

> I think I have figured out the problem with the missing METARs going
> through pqsurf, but WHY that is, is beyond me.
>
> Whenever a SPECI is sent across singly, it is fine. But, send it with
> multiple ones together (2 or more), and they get rejected. Why that would
> be...I have no clue. There may be more to it than that, but in watching it
> closely, that's the only thing I can figure out. My single ones that were
> missing were, I think, due to load averages being high (I gave you a
> figure of 1.75, but when the METARs went through, it was higher than
> that). Have you seen the same thing?

We successfully processed a composite WMO bulletin that contained
multiple SPECI components using the "pqsurf" utility that should be
in version 6.6.3 of the LDM package -- so we are unable to duplicate
the problem.

Would you please send us a composite WMO bulletin that your LDM
6.6.4 didn't correctly process.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: RZI-325369