[LDM #XXW-990118]: LDM - Not your average latency problem

Mike,

> I'm attaching the last three log files from Sonoma Tech. I see some "LDM
> failures" but I don't see the reason, maybe you'll have an idea.
> thanks,

It looks like the operating-system on Sonoma is simply deciding that the
connection is
no longer valid.  Tsk, tsk.

Why are there so many notifications from the pqact(1) utility about child
processes
exiting with status 1 (failure)?

Ticket ID: XXW-990118