Re: RSA Comm Test (Weather - JSC) LDM Troubleshooting

Jackie,

>Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 13:21:51 -0500
>From: "Petit, Jackie" <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: RE: RSA Comm Test (Weather - JSC) LDM Troubleshooting

> I was out sick yesterday and am trying to catch up with this and many
> other issues..

Ouch!  I hope you're feeling better.

> Thanks for your patience..  Hopefully the names are intuitive enough....
>
> Jackie

The "ldmpingmsg" file was empty, so it will need to be regenerated.
Would you please execute the command

    ldmping -i 0 rsaintrf.midds.jsc.nasa.gov

on host ftpsvr.er-rsaiia-unc.int as the LDM user and send me it's
output (2 lines).