-----Original Message-----
From: Schaffert, Lowell
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 3:09 PM
To: Biggerstaff, Brice A9; Steve Emmerson
Cc: address@hidden; address@hidden; Petit,
Jackie; Sautter, David; Zickert, Glenn A
Subject: RE: RSA Comm Test (Weather - JSC) LDM Troubleshooting

All,

Can we send Steve the ldmd.conf and pqact.conf files from both systems?
Please make sure that all references to IP addresses have been removed,
references by hostname should not be a problem.

It might also be good to add these files for the AMU, this is the one
downstream client we are able to feed from the ftpserver.

Thanks,

Lowell Schaffert

Lockheed Martin Corporation
2050 South Blosser Road