Re: Updated bandwidth info on Weatherx.admin.niu.edu

Gilbert,

Any chance you'll have gigabit connections to your LDM server, and if
so, can you support large MTU (jumbo frames)?  We've been experimenting
with a 9000 byte MTU and we'd like to do end-to-end bandwith testing
with a few geographically distributed sites when possible.

mike