RE: Starting LDM for first time - correction

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Matt Rosier wrote:

> >For you installation, a link must be made for:
> >
> >% ln -s /home/ldm /usr/local/ldm
>
> Robb,
>
> The thing is, there was no /usr/local/ldm created when I installed, nor do I
> see any instructions for creating /usr/local/ldm

Matt,

I suggest that you read very carefully, the info is at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/ldmPreInstallList.html#s8

at the end of that section.  Please start over at the preinstall,
following the steps again. I know it's not easy but it's neecessary.

The other option is that you give me a login with root access to do the
install for you.

Robb...