floater message to ldm-users

Steve,

I use ldmsend to relay the floater information to motherlode.  Around Jan
17th it quit working.  Can you give me the status of ldmsend with ldm6?

Robb...

laraine.unidata.ucar.edu.rkambic> /usr/local/ldm/bin/ldmsend -xvl f.out \
-h motherlode.ucar.edu ./FLOATERS
Cannot execute binary file.
/usr/local/ldm/bin/ldmsend: Exec format error
laraine.unidata.ucar.edu.rkambic> ll /usr/local/ldm/runtime
lrwxrwxrwx   1 ldm      ustaff        11 Jan 25 00:14
/usr/local/ldm/runtime ->
ldm-6.0.0.5/