20021206: ldmadmin dostats crontab errors: ls -x

Benjamin,

> To: <address@hidden>
> From: "Benjamin Cotton" <address@hidden>
> Subject: crontab errors

> Ever since I upgraded to LDM v5.2.2, I've been having some problems.
> Cron has been unhappy with the 'ldmadmin dostats' entry.
>
> Using this:
> 34 * * * *      /net/anvil/project/ldm/runtime/bin/ldmadmin dostats >
> /dev/null
>
> I get this:
> ls: illegal option -- x
> usage: ls [-ACFGHLPRTWacdfgiklnoqrstu1] [file ...]

The "-x" option to the "ls" command is a standard one.  Apparently,
your "ls" isn't standard.

"ls -x" is used by the script "mailpqbinstats", which is invoked by the
"ldmadmin dostats" command.

You might try looking for a standard "ls" utility on your system and set
the PATH of the ldm-user accordingly.

Regards,