Re: 20020908: mystery on atm, please comment

Tom Yoksas wrote:

> So how in the world is ldm.meteo.psu.edu feeding NIMAGE from atm?
>
> Anne, given that NIMAGE has been fed to ldm.meteo.psu.edu right along,
> all comments/specualtions about whether the NIMAGE feed has pushed Penn
> State over the edge are invalid.
>
> I am bewildered to say the least!
>
> Tom

Wow.  I spent 1/2 hour looking at this, and I don't yet see how this
happening.

I thought maybe there was an old rpc.ldmd process hanging around, but
that doesn't seem to be the case.

I thought maybe one of the allow lines was broad enough to allow psu to
get NIMAGE, but that doesn't look like the case.  ldm.meteo doesn't seem
to have any other names/interfaces...

I looked at the #DEFINE for NIMAGE, that seems fine.

So, I'm stumped.   I'll have to follow up on this later.

Anne