Re: 20020822: ldm-5.2 pqsurf problems on IRIX

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Christian,

I a little confused here, does  ldm-5.1.4 run fine with the  DBFILE in
pqsurf.conf?  Maybe you need to rebuild GDBM ?  Also if the program dump
core, could you send the  dbx where again?

I check the release notes for 5.2, there wasn't any mods to the pqact
code.

Robb...