Re: 20011008: IDD latencies at PSU (cont.)

"Arthur A. Person" wrote:

> Anne,
>
> Any progress on the below?  I can't finish testing until I can get an NMC2
> feed from nutone.
>
>                             Thanks.
>
>                               Art.

I'm sorry, Art - another misunderstanding on my part.  I just added an
allow for nutone to get NMC2.

Here's what's allowed currently:

motherlode.ucar.edu% grep psu ldmd.conf
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2|DIFAX|NMC3 navier.meteo.psu.edu
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2|DIFAX|NMC3 ldm.meteo.psu.edu
# temp feed to nutone.ems until psu's I2 conn is straightened out
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2|DIFAX|NMC3 nutone.ems.psu.edu
# temp feed to ls1.meteo until psu's I2 conn is straightened out
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2|DIFAX|NMC3 ls1.meteo.psu.edu
allow   NMC2|SPARE      meteo\.psu\.edu$
# temp feed to nutone.ems until psu's I2 conn is straightened out
allow   NMC2|SPARE      nutone\.ems\.psu\.edu$

Is there anything else you need?  Is ls1 still in the picture?  How
about navier?  Please let me know when I can remove the additional
"temporary" allows.  This is mostly for keeping the conf file "clean"
and up to date - motherlode isn't suffering badly, so we can continue to
keep this up for a while.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307