[IDV #URX-148278]: THREDDS not responding in IDV 6.2u2

> Hello Yuan,Thank you for the tip about the hidden file. I was able to both
> rename it and delete it and neither option had any impact on reading in data
> from the Catalogs or URL option. Also, the adde.ucar.edu site did not load on
> the IDV. Thus, the problem isn't a website problem, but seems to be there is
> a setting somewhere that is not allowing the Mac to connect to external
> catalogs or URLs. Let me know if Mac users in the office had a similar
> experience. Thanks again!teddy

Hi Teddy,

Is this your personal mac or office mac?
It is likely the firewall setting, if you can turn off the firewall temporally
from System Preferences, it would be good
to find out the cause of this connection problem. The security setting is quite
difference between Window and Mac.

Yuan