[IDV #UTF-926347]: Visual Glitch on Windows 6.2u2

> Hi Yuan,
>
> I just installed 6.2u2, after uninstalling 6.0u2, and now I'm seeing a
> visual glitch when navigating the Data Chooser, see attached screenshot.
> The elements change based on mouse movement or resizing the window.
>
> I haven't had a chance to try basic things like rebooting, but do you know
> if this is an issue others have seen?
>
> Thanks,
> -Mike
>

> *Mike Zuranski*
> Data Engineer II
> NSF Unidata Program Center

I saw this in my VM box, but resetting the memory of VM box resolve the problem.

Were you getting this on your local machine?

Yuan

Ticket ID: UTF-926347
Department: Support IDV
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.