[Support #NZE-352358]: Re: [idvusers] 20231006:IDV 6.2u1 available for download

> Hi Yuan,
>
> I wanted to thank you so much for your quick reply and help using IDV's new
> GDI grid diagnostic!  I have it working beautifully now with GFS output.
> This update is incredibly timely for us since I am working to include
> retrospective GDI plots in a new COMET lesson on weather forecasting in the
> tropics.
>
> I also want to thank you for making me aware of IDV's Grids diagnostic
> system library.  I'm curious, is there a way to browse or search this
> library for other diagnostic tools?  Apologies, I'm not familiar with the
> details of what this library offers.
>
> Cheers!
> Patrick

Hi Patrick,

It is so nice to hear that new IDV feature has been helpful to the community.
We do
have a few other diagnostic tools and index formulas, some of them not fully
tested.
If you are interested, we can schedule a online meeting to go through these
diagnostic
functions and make it more public accessible.

Regard,
Yuan