[Support #CAK-775786]: Startup problems on new Mac system?

> Yuan, a user reports display window trouble on launch, even with a fresh
> .unidata directory clobber. Any other reports of this?
>
> The font thing seems like a red herring, I get that too. If it gets this far
> presumably the install was standard and went to the right directory and
> stuff, right?
>
> Brian

Hi Brian,

The font thing is less concern at this moment. Don reported it a while ago, but
this has nothing to do with the launch problem. If you google
you can find a solution. We have been
working on the launch problem for a while now, no solution yet. There are two
Macs at SSEC that are the exact same models and configuration of the
system, AFTER UPGRADE TO THE NEW MacOS, one has the problem of launch and the
other no problem at all. It has something to do with the new MacOS but
we still do not why and how. I will keep you inform if there is a progress.

Yuan

Ticket ID: CAK-775786
Department: Support IDV