[IDV #UMD-822026]: Saving with relative paths

> Can't attach the xidv file because it's too large.
>
> When I save an xdiv bundle with relative paths and try to open on another
> platform, none of the files can be found. When I open the xidv file in a text
> editor, none of the paths seem to be relative.
>
> - Adam
>
> Version 6.1u2 on Windows
>

> [http://ucomm.unl.edu/images/email-signature/Nebraska_N_RGB_email_small.png]
> Adam Houston
> Professor
> University of Nebraska-Lincoln
> Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
> Office: Bessey 305C
> Postal: Bessey 126, Lincoln, NE 68588-0340
> 402-413-9476<tel:4024139476>

Hi Adam,

I would suggest you create a very simple case to see if you can repeat this
problem. The relative path in general
is pointing to the folder relative to where the bundle is located. Even if your
data is in the same folder, you can
use the relative paths to save the bundle. When the bundle moved to another
folder or machine, as long as the data
is in the same location, the bundle should find the data. If this is not the
case, send me the bundle and data.

Yuan

Ticket ID: UMD-822026
Department: Support IDV