[IDV #SNR-166199]: Error loading GLM gridded data

> Update: I just realized the only edits to the files are the combination of
> multiple files for each day. They have not been edited to focus on the New
> England area as I previously thought.
> I should also mention that I downloaded some archive GLM data separately that
> have not been edited, and those worked just fine.
> David Morin

I see, the normal GLM file only covers a few minute or less, if you created the
file to combine multiple original files, the IDV will not
work since you change the structure of file.

The IDV can do the aggregation for you by selecting multiple files. Let me know
if this is not the option you prefer.

Yuan

Ticket ID: SNR-166199
Department: Support IDV