[IDV #RWR-758969]: IDV Bundle Help

> Hello IDV team,
>
> I am using the most current version of IDV on a machine running windows
> 10.  I have created a very detailed custom bundle using data from the
> GFS. I would like to use this bundle to plot GFS data from another time
> frame, but I can not figure out how to change the data source for a
> bundle that I have downloaded locally to my machine.

Hi Laura,

There are many different cases to change the display time frame. In your case,
I will try the following steps:

1) open the bundle, in the popup window, check the "change data paths"

2) select the replacement of the data needs to be replaced

and you should be able to see the display in the new dataset.

The other way is to open the old bundle, and save it to a new bundle, when the
save window
popup, uncheck the "Data Sources", so you only save the display, and when you
load this new
bundle back, it will ask you for the data.

Yuan
> Here is the data source I am trying to add:
>
> [image: image.png]
>
> I add this data source to IDV, and it shows up on the dashboard under
> the data source I was previously using: [image: image.png]
>
> When I try to plot the new data using my bundle, I am still seeing the
> old data plots: [image: image.png]
>
> So, I removed the old data source:
> [image: image.png]
>
> But IDV is still plotting data from this time frame:
>
> [image: image.png]
>
> How can I load the new data into the bundle I have created?
>
> Thank you kindly for your support!
>
> Laura Smith
> Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/lsmith6938> | Twitter
> <https://twitter.com/Hurricane_Laura> | MSU Denver <address@hidden>