Re: IDV GUI unreadably tiny on high-res laptop

Hi Brian,

Super high resolution displays are becoming more common on Windows laptops, but densely packing pixels into a small screen comes with some trade-offs. If you experience this problem when run the IDV in Window, right click the IDV icon to go to the install location,(by default, C: Program Files > IDV_5.4 ) and find the jre/bin/java.exe, right click the java.exe to open the property window and select the compatibility tab, check the "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings". After this change, the IDV font and display should be normal.

The "screen size" is hard coded, I will figure out a way to overwrite this hard coded value.

Yuan