[IDV #OFE-561124]: Filtering

Robbie,

You can also specify units in the filter

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/controls/StationModelControl.html
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/datadisplays/point/MetarSynopDisplays.html

So here it would be -100[km], I believe.

Or do a "Point Data List" for the Display to see the units you are dealing with.

Also note:

"If you do not provide a unit then the comparison is done using the native unit
of the observation value. "

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: OFE-561124