[IDV #MST-684154]: CF-compliant trajectory file

Adam,

> Well that was an easy fix.  Thanks!

Great.

> Regarding Python vs. IDL, my students are using Python for their code to
> visualize the UAS data so I see Python in my future.

Great also. We will offer a two day workshop on Python and Unidata Technology in
Summer 2015, if interested.  Also there will be this Python-centric conference
at UCAR this spring https://sea.ucar.edu/conference/2015.

> Yes, I'll be attending the AMS Annual Meeting for the Career Fair Saturday
> and Sunday.  Are you guys participating in the Career Fair?

I believe yes. I arrive Saturday. See you there.

-Julien

> - Adam

Ticket ID: MST-684154