[IDV #IQR-639012]: Trajectories in NCDF format

Adam,

Good to know. Please keep us posted. We will be releasing a new version of the
IDV shortly that will have these improvements (you can use the nightly as
well). It is entirely possible that problems could still crop up but I am fairly
confident we can get through any issues now that I have a better understanding
of this topic. Closing this ticket for now.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: IQR-639012