[IDV #RLV-572542]: Error loading .nc files using "Aggregate Grids by Time"

Alexa,

Unfortunately, strictly speaking we don't really offer help in this area
(though I am hoping this will change in the future by offering a cloud based
ipython notebook server tailored with Unidata technology including
netcdf4-python). You can try the Python Enthought distribution though at the
USGS you'll have to pay for a license (I think). I am CCing your colleague Dr.
Rich Signell. Rich may have some ideas on getting you going with netcdf4-python
at the USGS.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: RLV-572542