[IDV #EKX-600995]: Capture imahes

Palma,

Please read the ISL documentation for ISL movie capture
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/4_1/docs/userguide/isl/ImagesAndMovies.html.

If you believe your ISL script is not working as expected, please write us back
with your ISL script attached.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

> Full Name: palma
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows 7
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_4.1\jre version: 1.6.0_43
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: hello
>
> I want to generate a with a ISL a movie, but i need save each image of the
> movie in the same time!!
>
> How i must be do that with a ISL
>
> Thanks

Ticket ID: EKX-600995