[IDV #RLV-572542]: Error loading .nc files using "Aggregate Grids by Time"

Alexa,

Sorry for the delayed response. We have been short-staffed here on account of
the AGU conference.  The IDV is trying to aggregate the data but can't find an
aggregation dimension of "time". This can be solved fairly simply by writing
your own NcML
(http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/current/netcdf-java/ncml/v2.2/Aggregation.html).
 Attached you will find an example NcML file that should work for your data.
Note I replaced the aggregation dimension "dimName" from "time" to "date".
Please give that a try. It looks like you are working with interesting volcanic
data.

Please keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: RLV-572542
Department: Support IDV