[IDV #ZIL-902685]: Plotting Winds

Greetings Stephen,

Are you wanting to plot wind barbs or vectors, or just wind speed? Also,
are you wanting to look at model output or RAOB data?

Also, if you are somewhat new to the IDV, you may find the tutorial
useful (it's what we cover in our training workshop):

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/

Cheers!

Sean

> Full Name: Stephen Keebler
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: I am taking this step by step. How do I plot total
> winds say at 200mb?
> Thanks,
> Stephen

Ticket ID: ZIL-902685