[IDV #AYF-724756]: recent changes cause problems

Hi Don,

Should be fixed in master now...sorry about that! I had put a check to do the
full remapping if the bundle did not have an ncIdv version in it, but I should
not do that until 8080 is using 4.3...you got thredds.ucar.edu remapping to
the 4.3 data path URL. Also, the null pointer was showing up because I forgot
to get an actual IDV object into the remapping class so that I can grab
properties.

Cheers,

Sean

> Full Name: Don Murray
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 4.0alpha1 build date:2012-12-31 13:27 UTC
> Operating System: Mac OS X
> Hardware: Java: home:
> /System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home version:
> 1.6.0_37 j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: Sean-
>
> The bundle listed below got a NullPointerException with your recent changes
>
> Error loading bundle:
> http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/repository/entry/get/nam12_co.xidv?entryid=311da055-ba1b-436c-84b4-840a8d5acb35
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>
> ******************
> Stack trace:
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> at ucar.unidata.idv.ServerUrlRemapper.getProperty(ServerUrlRemapper.java:59)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.ServerUrlRemapper.remapDataSources(ServerUrlRemapper.java:94)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.ServerUrlRemapper.remapDataSources(ServerUrlRemapper.java:77)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.IdvPersistenceManager.decodeXmlInner(IdvPersistenceManager.java:3037)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.IdvPersistenceManager$11.run(IdvPersistenceManager.java:2857)

Ticket ID: AYF-724756