[IDV #EWA-848337]: Method to convert Pressure field to Height Field

Ghansham,

Can you please tell us a bit more about what you are trying to do? You are
using VisAD notation. I assume you wish to this conversion programmatically
from Jython? In the meantime, I will dig around and see what I can find.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Is there any method to convert Pressure field
> (Lat,Lon)->(Pressure[hPa/mbar])
> (Lat,Lon)->Height
>
> regards
> Ghansham