[IDV #QLO-306236]: Trouble passing input in ISL

> Hi,
>

> I have created a XIDV template with some configuration settings.
> Attached it for your reference.
>

> Trying to pass a URL input as mentioned below. But I see the image being
> generated for the input file chosen when the XIDV is created in IDV as
> opposed to what I passed in the ISL.

What you tried to pass is incorrected, you need to have better understanding of
the TDS  datasever and the IDV. It is way too much for me to explain this in a
email. I would suggest you do some more research and take a training class
sometime.

Yuan

> ISL script:
>

> <isl debug="true" offscreen="true">
>
> <bundle file="reos.xidv"/>
>
> <datasource
> url="http://motherlode.ucar.edu/thredds/fileServer/model/NCEP/RUC2/CONUS
> _20km/pressure/">
>
> <property name="name"
> value="RUC2_CONUS_20km_pressure_20111030_0900.grib2"/>
>
> </datasource>
>

> <image file="Reos.png">
>
> <transparent/>
>
> <backgroundtransparent color="white"/>
>
> <clip/>
>
> </image>
>
> </isl>
>

> Appreciate if you could help me with it.
>

> Thanks in advance.
>
> -Raghu

Ticket ID: QLO-306236