[IDV #RMA-540936]: Error while reading in a formula

> Full Name: Matthew King
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: Java: home: /export/home/students/mking/IDV_2.9u1/jre version:
> 1.6.0_20 j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: Hello
> I am currently working with the WRFChem V3.2 in association with a research
> project.
> I am attempting to visualize the temperature profile from the output data by
> using this formula:
>
> Temp = (T + 300) * ((P+PH)/1000)**.2854
>
> With T= perturbation potential temperature
> P= perturbation pressure
> PH= base state pressure
>
> Yet this error comes up and I am puzzled on how to fixing it:

Hi Matthew,
     This is the problem of mixing the unit in this equation. There are two
ways to fix this, first option is to set the new unit for P and PH, such as
P0=newUnit(P, "P", "K"), so the it will result all variables in the same unit.
Second option is to set no unit for all variables, such as P0=newUnit(P), and
then set the new unit to the final result.

You can also reference the work tutorial:
"http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/formulas/MoreWithJython.html";

Yuan

Ticket ID: RMA-540936