[IDV #NRZ-489500]: Accessing restricted OPeNDAP data

Hi Chris,

> Description of problem: For policy reasons, our Near-Real-Time AIRS data
> requires user registration and username/password.  How can I enter those in
> IDV.  ALternatively, is there a proxy tool I could install on a Mac that
> could supply username/password?

If the above site uses http auth for authentication then the IDV should pick
that up and prompt for user name/password. This was broken  a while ago but I
think the Unidata folks fixed it (?).

If the above site requires some custom html login form and a session cookie for
authentication then the IDV cannot handle it.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: NRZ-489500