[IDV #BER-596188]: probe time series improvements

> Bill,
>
> Get the IDV from the nightly builds (tomorrow).
>
> You can now specify the date format in the time series.
>
> Right click on the chart --> properties. In there, you should be able to set
> the date format.
>
> Test it out for us ;-)
>
> -Julien
>
> > > Yuan
> > >
> > > I guess I did not explain my issues adequately. Please see the comments
> > > I've inserted below. Thanks.
> > >
> > > Bill

> > > This was already done, and it does not work as we expect. The 2
> > > height-time
> > > displays share a point, but the probe time series does not. All 3 are
> > > supposed
> > > to be sharing the location point.
> >
> > Bill,
> > It is my fault, I didn't read your report carefully.
> > The time/height is a 3D probe and the time series is a 2D probe, to share
> > the geo location of these two different spatial probe point may be
> > complicated. I need more time to think about it.

> > > I am aware of this. As I mentioned above, I see how to change the size
> > > of the
> > > probe in the probe time series display. I do not see how to change the
> > > size
> > > of the probe in the height-time display. There is no probe tab in this
> > > control
> > > as there is in the other type of display control.
> > >
> > I think we can add this feature to increase the size of time/height probe.
> >
> > Yuan

Hi Bill,

This feature are also available now, together with the date format improvement.
It is in the display control window,
under View > Probe > Size ..., you can also change the shape, reset the probe
position. But your first suggestion of
probe sharing between time series and the time/height will cause some
unexpected side effect and need more consideration.

Yuan

> > > --
> > > The Fingerhuts
> > > Saint Johnsbury, Vt, 05819