[RAMADDA #PUR-106790]: tomcat 7 compatibility?

Hi Gerry.

For what it is worth, I just downloaded Tomcat 7 and installed RAMADDA in it.
Upon RAMADDA startup, I did not notice any obvious problems. Moreover, Tomcat
and Java have a strong emphasis on backwards compatibility so I do not
anticipate many problems.

According to the docs "Tomcat 7.0 requires Java SE 6 or later."

I also noticed that Tomcat 7 feels "snappier" and is easier to use (finally).

Jeff may wish to follow up.

For the TDS, I suggest contacting address@hidden

Let us know how we can be of further assistance.

-Julien

> Just wondering if anyone has checked RAMADDA and TDS against Tomcat 7
> for problems/compatibility
>
> Thanks, gerry
> --
> Gerry Creager -- address@hidden
> Texas Mesonet -- AATLT, Texas A&M University
> Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983
> Office: 1700 Research Parkway Ste 160, TAMU, College Station, TX 77843

Ticket ID: PUR-106790
Department: Support RAMADDA