[IDV #WDZ-377972]: kml and front display

Hi Bill,

> If I rotate the display, dragging with the right mouse button, the
> problem does
> persist where the background is the kml image and does not occur
> outside of
> the kml image where the background defaults to white. In other words,
> the
> problem is only over a portion of the screen that changes depending on
> the
> background.

I assume you don't have any transparency in the background image? Maybe try
bringing the image to front, View->To Front

My guess is is that it is a graphics card problem, especially considering this
works on other machines.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: WDZ-377972