[IDV #IQP-143082]: Exception with surface observational data

Hi Howard-

Does this happen when you've loaded one type of data and then switch to a
different type of day (e.g. metar and lightning)?  Is it possible that you are
using the same variable name, but on one type of data it has a unit and on the
other it does not?

Or, is this happening when you are repeatedly accessing the same data?

Don

Ticket ID: IQP-143082