[IDV #CIK-854203]: RE: [idvdevelopers] 20090714: Update to IDV 2.7u1

Tyn-

> Btw, fields from a barnes analysis are not CF-compliant when exported to
> using the new export to netCDF-facility...

This should be fixed in the latest nightly build.  For CF, the lat/long units
need to be degrees_north and degrees_east.  We were just using the default
units (deg).  I'll have to do some more testing on this, but if you find any
weirdness with this fix, let me know.

Don

Ticket ID: CIK-854203