[IDV #CIK-854203]: RE: [idvdevelopers] 20090714: Update to IDV 2.7u1

Hi Tijn,

> I discovered the latest build (nightly) is more sensitive to parameter
> names in csv-text files. Would it be possible to add aliases for those
> parameter names that are not CF-compliant semi-automically while loading
> a text point file?

Can you send in an example csv file?  If anything, the only change I have made
recently is to support more names for some of the core point params (e.g.,
lat,lon,alt, etc).

-Jeff

Ticket ID: CIK-854203
Department: Support IDV