[IDV #SSS-119764]: display of cross section for a grid of 273x273x81

> no i dont have any data loaded.
>
> 1) i fireup IDV
> 2) i immediately open the bundle file
> 3) it does not ask me to open a data file like the help suggests, instead it
> brings up this formula dialog box.
>
> the bundle i saved included a 2d view of the topography and a cross section
> of temperature. i set the view and deselect the datasource then save.

The Formula dialog box is really the data selector - it shows all of the data
sources you have loaded and allows you to select the field or fields required
in the "dataless" bundle.

So, you need to not immediately open the bundle. Rather, you need to choose
some data sources (e.g., the new model file) then load in the bundle. You can
then select the fields in the new data source that are required in the bundle.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: SSS-119764
Department: Support IDV