[IDV #EFV-636880]: ISL setfiles tag working?

Hi Hans,

> I have been trying to override/load bundle data files using the "setfiles"
> tag within a "bundle" tag in an ISL file, as described in the documentation.
> However, I have never ever been able to get that to work. I have browsed
> through IDV forums, but not found any indications of that there should be
> any issues with that.
>

> The following lines are copied from my ISL file:
>
> <bundle clear="true" file="${islpath}/${bundlename}" width="${viewwidth}"
> height="${viewheight}" wait="true">
>  <setfiles datasource=".*" file="${gribdir}/${datafilename}"/>
>  </bundle>
>

> Is the "setfiles" tag perhaps not implemented in IDV v 2.6a3 (e.g. 10 Sep)?

In my test case (see attached) this is working properly. Try running the idv
and with the -islinteractive
argument from the command line:
runIdv -islinteractive yourislfile.isl

This will load your is file in interactive mode. Then go to the properties of
the data source.
Under the details tab it will list the file being used. Note: the name of the
data source is usually
the name of the initial file. This is daved in the bundle so when you reload it
via the isl it will still
have the old name. But the "File:" listing in the Details tab will show the
file being used.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: EFV-636880
Department: Support IDV