[IDV #EFV-636880]: ISL setfiles tag working?

Hans,
Just playing catchup on some old support that slipped through the cracks.
I don't think we changed anything that would have affected the setfiles isl
command.
If you see this problem anymore drop us a line.

Thanks,
Jeff

Ticket ID: EFV-636880
Department: Support IDV