[IDV #YXY-549525]: 5-min imagery displays only at 15-min intervals

Hi HP-

> Full Name: HansPeter Roesli
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 2.6a3 build date:@DATE@
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: Java: home: /home/user/IDV_2.6a3/jre version: 1.6.0_07 j3d:1.5.2
> fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: Hi
>
> Up to now I have not experienced any problem to display rapid-scanning
> imagery from our ADDE server. I now
> just got a new set of image slots and they display only at 15-min intervals
> (xx:00,xx:15,...
> and not xx:00,xx:05,Xx10, xx:15,...)
> although all selectes slots are listed in the in the lower right box of the
> Field Selector.
>
> Have I
> inadvertently changed some setup parameter, or what else could be the cause?

Check the time animation properties (the little "i" icon on the animation
widget)
and see if you have a custom animation set for  every 15 minutes.  I seem to
remember
setting you up for that at one point. Look under that "Define Animation Times"
and make sure the "Use all times from data" radio button is selected.  It might
have been set from one of your bundles.

Don

Ticket ID: YXY-549525
Department: Support IDV